The X-Men Are Back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of a great team.

+4
Alex McCoy
Artemis Watson
Blake Olson
Colin Wagner
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rebirth of a great team. - Page 3 Empty Re: Rebirth of a great team.

Post by Colin Wagner Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:57 pm

"Then it's settled. But until then.." Colin whispered, kissing her cheek before putting his head on her stomach, "Let's just sit here, and hang out. As if we were teenagers again." He said, laughing as he stared at the ceiling.
Colin Wagner
Colin Wagner
Admin

https://x-men-reborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:48 am

Kris ran her hands through Colins' hair, fluffing it and messing it up. "God, we're old." She muttered. She stared at the ceiling as well, Wondering what everyone else from the X-Men was doing. Were some still trying to be heroes? Did some die already? Questions ran through her mind, but unanswered.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:16 am

Scarlet was sitting on her heels as she changed the oil filter on her motorcycle outside her motel room, she was near New York, probably ten minutes away from the mansion even, she was doing everything she could before she had nothing to do but go. It was obvious the redhead wasn't sure if she really wanted to enter city limits, knowing it would bring back some harsh memories. She had changed, if not physically then emotionally, she was a bit more stable after having so much time to her self, but she always seemed to end back up in New York. after she left the first time she never intended to come back, but her handlebars always turned, she would always dream of memories and want to go back just to reminisce in Times Square, but then when she was still far enough away that she could turn back, she would.
Other than that, Scarlet had been doing what Scarlet did, she was on the road, her, her motor cycle, and the wide air, there wasn't anything Scarlet couldn't do, or see.
She had been hit pretty rough a few days after her and Drake broke up. Unfortunately, when Scarlet ran into an old friend from before her days at the mansion, he had gotten the wrong idea, and Drake came in right before Scarlet was going to break the man's nose. But when Scarlet couldn't change his mind and it was over, Scarlet sat in a dark room for three of four days, no one could be sure what happened because no one saw her, but after the three or four days, she picked herself back up and moved on. Insano had been absent since the break up, so Scarlet was pretty much alone, and that is how she liked it. She had one night stands, got high with some assholes in Colorado, and now almost as if against her will she was back in town.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:00 pm

"You know, I could have sworn on my life that I saw Scar today. You know that motel back on Willow road? I passed by it on my way here, and there was a red head outside working on a motorcycle. But It couldn't have been her, knowing her she's probably in colorado right now getting stoned with some assholes." He said, running his fingers through his hair as he leaned against the hood of his car.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Jones Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:16 am

Lucas sighed, "Well, we might as well check it out." He said, closing up the trunk as he made his way to the passenger seat and waited for Drake.
Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:30 am

"Woah woah wait. I didn't mean that. I mean, what if it is her man? I can't deal with that shit." Drake said as he got into the drivers seat.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Jones Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:52 am

"Then, well..." Lucas thought about it, "We check it out anyways." He shrugged, "It couldn't hurt."
Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:53 am

"It could." Drake mumbled. He started the car and it roared to life. He pulled away from the shop, and began yo drive towards the motel.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:26 am

Scarlet was finishing up the process with the oil filter, soon the red head was wiping some oil off her hands with an old bandanna. "Good job Miss Turner, you are basically a mechanic," Scarlet says congratulating herself standing back and looking at the bike.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:24 am

A woman dressed in a long grey overcoat, with brown hair and chocolate eyes approached Scarlet from her side. "What a lovely vehicle," she said, almost no feature of her remarkable or notable. "Did you build it yourself?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:24 am

Surprised at the sudden appearance of the woman, Scarlet jumped a bit but quickly regained her composure, "thank you, and no, sadly not, I bought her, but I did have to replace a few things..." Scarlet says, giving the woman a small smile.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 pm

"Where are you headed to, stranger?" The woman said. Her eyes were kind, but something about were unsettling. She just then blinked. She hadn't blinked before, as if she had forgotten, but perhaps Scarlet was just being paranoid.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Scarlet had seen some crazy shit so the eyes were the least of her worries, "New York City," she says, her smile fell to the neutral expression.
'Good job Scar, maybe you will see Drake on the way and you can punch that piece of shit in the face.' Scarlet mentally high fived her conscience.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:56 pm

"Birds of a feather, than." The woman smiled, almost oddly so. It was almost as if her mouth stretched just a bit too widely. "Might I offer you payment to ride with you? I understand ok how strange, out of the blue, this sounds. Unfortunately, I've grown fairly desperate at this point."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:04 pm

"How does ten bucks sound, just for gas and all," Scarlet says smiling at the well, she wasn't even sure it was a woman any more. "Can I ask you something?"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:18 pm

"That seems more than fair," the woman nodded. "Of course, anything."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:24 pm

"Do you have a mutation. You seem, how can I put this delicately, different." Scarlet says, opening the door to her motel room, not closing it behind her, she motions for the woman to come in. Scarlet walks to the half usable kitchen and grabs herself one of the last bottles of beer she had bough while she was in town. Scarlet popped the lid off on the counter and took a drink before looking at the label and shrugging before taking another drink.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:40 pm

"I do, indeed. As I can tell, you do as well. I can smell it on you." The woman said. "I didn't think it was worth mentioning, but I suppose for the kindness you are showing me I should at least drop the facade."
She her loose skin seemed to almost be pulled back as color drained from it, her height increased as her muscle mass became slightly more pronounced while her shifted from a dark brown to bright cerulean gems. The woman's brown hair lengthened as it lost all pigmentation, becoming a silvery/white.
"My name," she said, in a voice that beheld a somewhat British twinge to it. "Is Eve."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:45 pm

"Scarlet Turner," she says, "I just wanted to know, thanks... I might be leaving for a while, so you can meet me back here in say three hours or so if you want to leave, I'm gonna hit up the Subway for a snack or somethin, feel free to make yourself at home," Scarlet grabbed the keys to the bike, her jacket and  her wallet. The red head sped towards the Subway she saw in town and ordered herself a chickan bacon ranch sub.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:56 pm

Eve spent the time in Scarlett's absence consuming the denizens of her motel room-- cockroaches, mostly. Spiders and some ants as well. She chewed slowly, breaking the insects and arachnids down to their base parts. Insects were mostly sugar, but damn if they still tasted like crap.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:21 am

Lucas and Drake pulled into the motel that Drake had spotted Scarlet at. Lucas exited the vehicle, closing the door behind him. He rested his hands on his hips, "Alright, so, do you know which room she's supposed to be in?" Lucas asked, observing the room windows. Some were curtained up, others half open, and little were fully opened.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:55 am

Scarlet, got off her motor cycle, opened her motel room door and took off her helmet, she pressed her back to the door and looked through the window. "Shit," she said running a hand through her hair, "ok, calm down Scar," she said, nervously cracking her hands, she walked past Eve and started packing her things, grabbing weapons from around the room, a gun hidden in a potted plant, a knife in the fridge and etc. "You got your shit?" she asks Eve
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:02 am

"I don't bother with worldly possessions." Eve said, simply. "I take it we need to go?" She raised a silver eyebrow, her bright blue eyes widening.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:06 am

"Well, as soon as those two leave, or as soon as I grow a pear and talk to them," Scarlet says with a sarcastic smile, she sighs, "My ex is outside, we didn't exactly leave on good terms,"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:08 am

"So," Eve said, something moving under the skin of her left arm. "We fight them."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum