The X-Men Are Back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Variable X-Men

+4
Artemis Watson
Colin Wagner
Alex McCoy
Drake Thorne
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Variable X-Men - Page 3 Empty Re: Variable X-Men

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:53 pm

Mrs. Romaine moved to a pillar, pressing a fewbuttons that caused one of the ceiling's glass panels to open. "If you could, please a bird into the room." She held out her hand. "And have it land in my palm."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Scarlet made a face as if she was waiting, she moved her fingers a bit while she communicated with a few of the birds in the area, soon a robin who to Scarlet was called Bill, flew into the room and landed on Mrs. Romaine's hand.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Blake turned to Lara and smiled, "Nothing much. How's being a prefect?" She asked. Blake thought of Lara as a friend, but thought her extreme obedience was abnormal. Blake believed that teenagers should be teenagers. But, Lara was good enough company to be around.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:01 pm

"Well done," Romaine said, praising Scarlets abilities. She scratched the Robin's crown before releasing the bird. "Impressive, Scarlet. Next, I'd like Artemis to levitate me a few feet off the ground. Is Artemis here," she asked, looking over her class.
---
Lara shrugged. "It's okay, I guess. I like it," she said. She frowned, glancing to the side before turning back to Blake. "It's a little hard, sometimes. Ya' know?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Bill just kinda sat with Scarlet for a few minutes before flying off, bc Bill is hard core like that.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:07 pm

Romaine nodded to Scarlet as Bill left, recognizing that Bill was indeed hardcore.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:23 pm

Blake nodded, "Yeah, you know, responsibilities are hard. Especially when your responsibility is to give people detention." Blake said jokingly. "But hey, good thing you've got friends." She said with a thumbs up.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:40 pm

"Ha," Lara chuckled. "If that's what you call people who hang out with you so they can bend the rules." She rolled her eyes. "But you take what you can get. How did you end up at school," she said. "If I may ask."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:45 pm

Blake shrugged, "I'm a hunting gal. Used my powers to win a competition and I guess someone figured it out. They found out I was cheating and then riots started, etc, etc. My parents moved and then sent me here for safety." Blake explained, sitting down on the smooth wooden floor of the gym. She looked at Lara, "And you?"
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:58 pm

Lara mirrored her and sat cross-legged. "Girls were bullying me. I unknowingly threw a window to attack them." She shrugged. "What are your powers, exactly? As a prefect I get to go through student profiles but I don't remember much of yours."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:12 am

Blake held out her hand, palm upward. A small cloud of gunpowder formed above it, floating and warping its' shape. "I can generate gunpowder. Shape it to bullets, enhance its' durability and speed." She described. Blake formed her palm into a fist. "Yep, got some limits though. Like needing a gun. They locked mine up and said to only use it for missions or trainings." Blake explained.

Blake's Gun:
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:28 am

Lara smiled. "That's pretty badass. Can't wait to see you in action, that'll be awesome." She tilted her head to the side, frowning. "All I can do is cheat at marbles," Lara sighed. She shrugged. "And be really good at gymnastics, but I guess it's cooler than some other mutations."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:30 am

Ellis rushed to change into a pair of bright yellow gym shorts, accompanied by a forest green hoodie and the school's official gym t-shirt. Replacing his boots with sneakers in a shade of green almost exactly matching his jacket. Packing his things away, Ellis rushed once again into the gym, zipping the hoodie shut.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:41 am

Lara waved at Ellis' arrival. "Hey, Ellis," she called him over, to sit with her and Blake. "What's up?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:42 am

Mr. Jordan, the gym teacher, a mutant who had been at the school for fifteen years or so and was pretty much giving up on teaching, entered the gym. "Welcome to gym class, I want you to stretch for the next five minutes," he said, sitting on a chair and opening an issue of Sports Illustrated.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:46 am

Ellis shrugged at the sight, quickly making his way over to the pair. He looked over the class, sighing as he began to stretch--Hopping slightly with every position switch.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:54 am

Lara did some yoga looking shit. Then she did a handstand and yeah. "I like your hoodie," she said, idly, as her legs hung in the air.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:05 am

After the five minutes Mr. Jordan started setting up some dogeballs in a row, "Alright, dogeball with with powers, you," Mr. Jordan pointed at Lara, "And you," he pointed at Ellis, "Are team captains, pick your team, ladies first, and head shots mean you must get out, every ball you get a team member that got out can come back in, if you get hit you go to the line, common sense,"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:01 am

Lara pointed at the teacher. "Mr. Jordan. Looks like you'll be playing for my team."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:04 am

"Uh. Ew, okay, you--Blake, right?" Ellis called, pointing to the girl as he began to wander away.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:04 am

"damn kids, ok, but be warned, I might have Nam flash backs," Mr. Jordan says, walking to Lara's side of the gym.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:08 am

Blake stood up, walking after Ellis. She shifted on her feet to face Mr. Jordan and Lara.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:09 am

Lara chose some telekinetic bitch.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:15 am

Ellis pointed over a teen with organic metal skin, hardly caring about his name.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:18 am

Lara pointed at that one person with blood control.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum